My name is Daniele, I am Italian and I have been living in London for almost 6 years.
Before moving to London I used to work as craft carpenter with my father, however since I moved to London I have been in the hospitality .
As millions of people, the pandemic forced me home. I am lucky enough to have a big passion for craft carpentey and a big garden too. So,
I kept myself busy building my very own furniture for my new apartment.
I've always seen people on social media creating pieces with epoxy that looked so good that I thought only professionals would be able to create. Searching online I found so many products, I didn't know where to start from, until I found Craft Resin with its products accessible even to beginners like me and easy to use so I started experimenting. Many pieces ended up in the bin, others slowly slowly became nice pieces.
Finally then I decided to create something new without necessarily having to use molds, and looking at the various plants in my living room I noticed that one of these did not have a vase so I thought I'd try to make one myself with the leftover resin from my kit .
Armed with a lot of patience, creativity and my inevitable beloved headphones with my music, I started adding colors that could suite this plant. Seeing the final result I thought " I'd try to post it on the Facebook community page!" by participating in the Talent Awards contest. I'm so much very happy for all the many many people that voted for my piece and helped me winning my first contest!
Again I'd like to thank the Craft Resin team for all the hard work they have done for us to create with resin, and to challenge ourselves by organizing events like this,
Thank you very much.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Xhoana, Resin Artist @eleve.studios
- Laura, Resin Artist @resinbybloom
- Improving The Referral Program - Updates & Changes:
- Why Is Craft Resin Slightly More Expensive Than Some Other Brands On The Market?
- Ruth Kirby, Resin Artist - @ruthis_resin
- What To Do If You Encounter Issues When Creating Your Epoxy Resin Project?
- Nadia and Sadia Resin Artists - N&S Arts @n_and_s.arts
- Do You Have To Wear A Respirator When Working With Craft Resin?
- Gemma Baker Resin Artist - BoHome Beautiful insta @bohomebeautifulxx
- How To Check If Anyone Has Shopped For Craft Resin Through Your Referral Link?
- Amy, Resin Artist - @isparklecreationsshop
- The Effects Of Humidity On Epoxy Resin Projects:
- Yasmeen, Resin Artist - @jasminelaneco
- Craft Resin YouTube Is Now Live!
- Georgina, Resin Artist - @ResinCreationsByG
- 🌼 Spring Resin-Spiration 🌼
- Laura Cross, Resin Artist - @laura.cross.art
- The Top 10 Questions We Get Asked About Epoxy Resin At Craft Resin:
- Sarah Farrugia, Resin Artist - SAF Designs (@_safdesigns)
- Natasha Russell Resin Artist @natshobbycraft_01
- How To Make An Income With Epoxy Resin:
- Alex Kazabakas Resin Artist @AlexTheAlchemyst
- Sarrah Amealia Resin Artist @RichAuntyResin
- Everything You Need To Know About The Safety Of Craft Resin:
- What materials Does Craft Resin's Epoxy Resin Stick To Or Not Stick To:
- 8 Ways To Stay Motivated And On Track With Your Resin Goals In 2022:
- Using Craft Resin On Thicker Projects:
- Using A Heat Torch On Your Resin Projects To Get Rid Of Bubbles:
- Colouring Craft Resin:
- Covering Artwork In Craft Resin:
- What Can You Create With Craft Resin:
- How To Create Clear Epoxy Resin Projects That Are Bubble Free:
- How To Create A Basic Epoxy Resin Coaster:
- Imperfections in Craft Resin’s Epoxy Resin & How To Fix Them:
- Cleaning Up When Using Craft Resin’s Epoxy Resin:
- Curing (Hardening) Craft Resin:
- Offering Your Resin Business Customers The Best Experience:
- Mummy & Mi - Proving Through Resin Art That Disabilities Have No Limits!
- How To Make Epoxy Resin Festive Decorations: