Who am I?
My name is Rengin; and with the help of my fiancé Jay, we started another new business together with ‘ResinByRen’ a small business based in the UK.
How did I get here?
Ever since I can remember I have always loved the arts and indulging into my creativity. I completed my Professional Diploma in Architecture (RIBA Part II) at the Cass, London Metropolitan University and prior to my RIBA Part 1, I gained an additional Bachelors in Interior Architecture & Design with professional experience working on high-end residential design, commercial design, competitions and product design. I also had the privilege to work on humanitarian projects for 3 years, both as a student and research assistant, in a peri-urban settlement in Nepal that was greatly affected by the 2015 earthquake.
Me and my fiancé also run a YouTube channel together. Right now we have about 85,000 subscribers; but decided to take a break from the YouTube life. It wasn’t long after we took a break from YouTube is when I heard about epoxy resin art. What started off as an hobby during the pandemic lockdown playing around with resin to enjoy on my own, quickly turned into something big. Friends and family started asking me to make little pieces and coasters for them; until one of them suggested I open a shop.. so I did!
What we make?
I started off making small pieces trying to perfect my technique. I much prefer making more abstract and vivid colour pieces. Resin truly has a mind of its own, you never know how it will turn out and that’s what I absolutely love, the demould reveal. Once I was comfortable experimenting with different techniques; I started to put together different collections and colour-ways, including our top seller ‘Blossom’ collection. Right now we have multiple collections of handmade coasters, trays, jewellery dishes and keychains on our Etsy shop.
If you want to follow what I’ve made, or interested in any abstract custom pieces; please follow us and get in touch!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Xhoana, Resin Artist @eleve.studios
- Laura, Resin Artist @resinbybloom
- Improving The Referral Program - Updates & Changes:
- Why Is Craft Resin Slightly More Expensive Than Some Other Brands On The Market?
- Ruth Kirby, Resin Artist - @ruthis_resin
- What To Do If You Encounter Issues When Creating Your Epoxy Resin Project?
- Nadia and Sadia Resin Artists - N&S Arts @n_and_s.arts
- Do You Have To Wear A Respirator When Working With Craft Resin?
- Gemma Baker Resin Artist - BoHome Beautiful insta @bohomebeautifulxx
- How To Check If Anyone Has Shopped For Craft Resin Through Your Referral Link?
- Amy, Resin Artist - @isparklecreationsshop
- The Effects Of Humidity On Epoxy Resin Projects:
- Yasmeen, Resin Artist - @jasminelaneco
- Craft Resin YouTube Is Now Live!
- Georgina, Resin Artist - @ResinCreationsByG
- 🌼 Spring Resin-Spiration 🌼
- Laura Cross, Resin Artist - @laura.cross.art
- The Top 10 Questions We Get Asked About Epoxy Resin At Craft Resin:
- Sarah Farrugia, Resin Artist - SAF Designs (@_safdesigns)
- Natasha Russell Resin Artist @natshobbycraft_01
- How To Make An Income With Epoxy Resin:
- Alex Kazabakas Resin Artist @AlexTheAlchemyst
- Sarrah Amealia Resin Artist @RichAuntyResin
- Everything You Need To Know About The Safety Of Craft Resin:
- What materials Does Craft Resin's Epoxy Resin Stick To Or Not Stick To:
- 8 Ways To Stay Motivated And On Track With Your Resin Goals In 2022:
- Using Craft Resin On Thicker Projects:
- Using A Heat Torch On Your Resin Projects To Get Rid Of Bubbles:
- Colouring Craft Resin:
- Covering Artwork In Craft Resin:
- What Can You Create With Craft Resin:
- How To Create Clear Epoxy Resin Projects That Are Bubble Free:
- How To Create A Basic Epoxy Resin Coaster:
- Imperfections in Craft Resin’s Epoxy Resin & How To Fix Them:
- Cleaning Up When Using Craft Resin’s Epoxy Resin:
- Curing (Hardening) Craft Resin:
- Offering Your Resin Business Customers The Best Experience:
- Mummy & Mi - Proving Through Resin Art That Disabilities Have No Limits!
- How To Make Epoxy Resin Festive Decorations:
- How To Stop Your Mindset Negatively Affecting Your Resin Work